Sunday, August 28, 2005

Advertisement for New Chris Rock Show

UPN's new show, "Everybody Hates Chris" is inspired by "Chris Rock's life as a kid." I do love Chris Rock, especially the wonderful things he produced after escaping from SNL Hell. The advertisements for this new show are popping up everywhere around town: Billboards, bus stops and. . .homeless people.
Does he hate Chris?
I know that this poor guy must have acquired this shirt in some roundabout manner; however, the cynic and slightly paranoid guy in me thought, "What a great way to advertise a new show." I first saw this guy at about 10:00 a.m. I then reencountered him two hours later about a mile away from the original sighting, walking down the busiest street in Chicago:
The walking homeless billboard.
I hope that there wasn't any marketing mind behind how this guy got the shirt. I am almost postive there wasn't any maketing madness to the method in which this guy got the shirt. But, I wouldn't be surprised if there was.

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

If it was indeed a marketing plan...I hope he at least got a good meal out of it.

9:53 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home