Tuesday, June 28, 2005

Computer Relic #1: Jedi Cigarette War

The phrase "organize or agonize" was repeated so often by my dad while growing up that it echoes through my brain to this day. This phrase is a truism. I agree with it. Unfortunately, for some reason, I've chosen to agonize throughout my entire life.

Diving into the digital jungle that is my computer's hard drive to attempt organization was tedious. While exploring stray files so eloquently named, "file_01" and "stuff," I repeated over and over that I should have just named and filed this shit correctly in the first place. I did, however, discover some interesting relics. When I double clicked one of these relics entitled "untitled.avi" (God, I can be such a dumb ass), I almost spit out my coffee in surprise at the video that started playing.

How could I have forgotten about this video? I thought. I now warn you that this video has an über-geek rating of +10. It was created at a time in my life when I truly had too much free time. . .and damn it, I miss that. I've renamed the file from "untitled" to Jedi Cigarette War.

Download "Jedi Cigarette War" Here

(Windows Media, 1.9 MB)

1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Now that is art.

And it was like finding buried treasure...see, there's a pleasant surprise to being unorganized.

Oops, I'm not supposed to encourage that, am I?

Here's to a future of possibly once again having too much time on your hands.

10:57 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home