Saturday, October 08, 2005

Mr. "He Wishes," 2005

Ladies and gentlemen, I now present to you the winner of the "He Wishes" award for 2005:
I hear the 'Star Spangled Banner' whenver I view this image.

I like to wander with my camera. When I'm in a rut or having a rut kind of day, just when I'm about to pack it in, pack away my camera and call it a day, this type of photo opportunity seems to arise. Thank you for making my day, Mr. He Wishes, 2005. I'm not your only fan, by the way. The woman below seems to admire your fountain of virility as well.
Ooh! Ah!


-RnR

2 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

DAMN. Anonymous spammer beat me out. Life is not fair.

Rant, this is beautiful. Simple, elegant, classic, timeless, priceless.

Thank you :)

3:59 AM  
Blogger Rant-N-Roll said...

No, thank you Mona! This was a wonderful sight to wander upon, maybe even historic. I'm just happy to have been in the right place at the right time (with the wrong kind of mind to be able to tune in. Heh-heh.)

It's not quite as good, but I have a companion piece to this picture I'll be posting tomorrow entitled, "Mr. Wishful Thinking, 2005." Start wondering now what it will be. . .

7:30 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home