Monday, October 17, 2005

Hate Mail From A Sick Man

I received an amazing piece of hate mail yesterday. The man who e-mailed me, Mr. "Sluggo" (part of his e-mail address), didn't like my recent post entitled, "Ku-Klux Coffee." Mr. Sluggo's e-mail said:
You white, racist motherfucker. You don't know what it's like to be a blakc person in society. How do you know that the lady WASN'T discriminated against because she was black? This is something that black men and women have to deal with and wonder about every day. You are a racist a coward and you don't know nothing about a black woman being a strong woman. You're the bitch, bitch!!!!!!!!!!!!
Well Mr. Sluggo, I can see that my post made you very angry. You were so angry in fact that I know that presenting a point-by-point and rational response to your e-mail won't do either of us any good. Instead, my rebuttal will simply be the key words that brought you to my blog in the first place. While these key words do appear scattered through my entries, exactly what you were trying to find reveals much more about you than any response from me ever could. You happened upon my blog through a search for:

"freak black girl shitng [sic] corn"

Checkmate, bitch.



1 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

Whoa.

Talk about Awareness Awareness Month.

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home