Thursday, December 22, 2005

People in The Background

I've been sorting through a backlog of pictures this morning. A pattern I'm starting to see is that the people in the background of the picture are often a hundred times more interesting than whatever the main picture subject was supposed to be. These are background people watching a street performer in the middle of a running, flying leap over six crouched-down people. These are crops from a much larger photo, so pardon the grain:

Surprised guy

Photo Family

More Photo Fun

My favorite surprised face. . .

There is so much that could be said about this phenomenon, from learning how to change one's focus, to opening our eyes a little bit wider. This is more Mona's territory though. Not that I don't have my own thoughts on this. They just don't fit the general tone of this publication. More poop humor to come. . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home