Tuesday, June 07, 2005

My Gay T-Mobile

Okay, maybe I'm starting some kind of crusade here, but just like I'm sick of the Yahoo Bitch whenever I log into my e-mail, I am now completely sick of seeing certain people's faces every time I log into my T-Mobile account. The Yahoo e-mail login lady has been up there forever, but at least she was a bit easy on the eyes for the first few thousand logins. The unattractive people displayed at the top of my T-Mobile account--Screenshot from Rant-N-Roll's T-Mobile Account
--are driving me batty. They've annoyed me from day one, but after months of seeing their faces, I'm now beyond annoyance. Look at how much fun they're having on their phones! Look at how they stay in touch! Perhaps they're just sharing gossip. Perhaps the spiky metro and/or homo sexual male on the left is sharing news of a colossal party they've been invited to where everyone who's anyone is going to be. Or, perhaps they're planning a gangbang featuring the Yahoo Mail girl. Or just maybe their conversation is going something like this:
Okay, you lynx using and/or blind bastard, this is a photo of the gay looking guy on the left talking to a group of people on the right about whether or not they received a picture of him sucking off a transvestite.
What can I say except that whenever I'm just trying to pay my bill, check my minute usage or check to see if my girlfriend is cheating on me, these "not-in-my-market-segment" people hovering above my account data while gushing with frozen happiness over their cell-phones finally got to me. It got to the point that every time I click button to login to my account, I stare at the space their faces normally occupy while the page loads, hoping they will not appear. Unfortunately, they appear every time. Bottom Line: It's time for new pictures, T-Mobile.

3 Comments:

Blogger Mona said...

So....have you written to T-Mobile yet? Things start happening when you actually write to the folks who are in charge of the marketing. Just a thought. But PLEASE don't stop ranting. It's the best.

9:37 PM  
Blogger Rant-N-Roll said...

Thanks Mona! Unfortunately, if I wrote to T-Mobile and they actually did something about those pictures, then I would have no fuel for the rant fire. Hmm. . .maybe I can try your suggestion after I write the rant. I just might write them today.

11:33 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

you are sick and i like it. i have tmobile and i'm annoyed by those pictures too. not as much as you though damn!

11:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home